This post contains affiliate links to help our stress management group members and readers buy the best stress reduction products!
Do you have Type-A personality? I invite you to join our stress management group!
Women with a Type-A personality are driven, focused on results, and can’t stand to waste time.
I know it, cause that pretty much describes me! 🙂 Raise your hand if that describes you as well.
Women like us can be challenging to be around, and we often find others around us quite frustrating.
We are operating in a different world.
We are self-motivated, highly results-oriented, and we have the ability to get things done and to change the world.
But there is a downside!
That’s why I started a stress management group online called Women Beating Chronic Stress for ambitious, type-A women over 40!
You might have a Type-A personality if:
- You live and die by your to-do list. Type-A women are all about using time efficiently. If you have an endless to do list and refer to it frequently, you might have Type-A personality. How stressful would it be to lose your to-do list? Your answer tells the whole story. If your day starts and ends with a detailed to do list, you may be a prime candidate for my stress management group!
- You’re stressed more than most other people you know. Women that are Type-A get a lot done, but we’re stressed. The tremendous emphasis put on efficiency and results would stress anyone. You’re more likely to suffer a mental breakdown or to have a heart attack. That’s where my stress management group comes in. I’ve realized that my type A personality came at a high price–my health and happiness, and that’s just too high a price to pay. I share my journey and all my stress management activities with you.
- You’re overly conscientious. The need to do everything perfectly is a common characteristic of women with Type-A personality. Imperfections bother you like nails on a chalkboard.
- You have superior focus. The tasks you have to complete are so critical to you that it’s easy to keep your focus. Anything else is secondary. Type A women could teach a Buddhist monk a thing or two about focus, and you’ll make a million dollars while you’re doing it.
- You don’t procrastinate. You have a million important things to do that can’t possibly wait! While the rest of the world is watching Seinfeld re-runs, you’re taking care of business.
- Your career is often placed ahead of your relationships. Relationships are okay, but not if they interfere with your career. You believe you’ll have time for a meaningful relationship after you achieve your professional goals.
- You love being the focus of attention. All that dedication and work shouldn’t go unnoticed. You thrive on recognition and standing out from the crowd.
- It’s challenging for you to relax. With an ambitious schedule and only 168 hours in a week to squeeze in all in, how can you possibly relax? Who can you petition to make a day 27 hours instead of 24?
- You struggle to fall asleep at night. If it’s difficult to relax, it’s difficult to sleep. You’re probably lying in bed beating yourself up for only getting 27 of the 30 items on your to-do list completed. However, you could get up and knock them out. It’s only 2 AM.
- You do everything quickly and with purpose. Whether you’re walking down the hall, eating lunch, or shopping, you know where you’re going and you’re not going to waste any time getting there.
- Incompetent people infuriate you. This is a BIG sign you may be a Type-A woman. Why can’t Joe polish his shoes properly? And why does the cashier count so slowly? It’s all quite maddening.
- You’re highly successful. If you’re a Type-A personality, you’re probably quite successful. Having a purpose, boundless energy, and the ability to get things done is well-rewarded in Western civilization.
Woman Type-A personalities are a force unto themselves, and that’s a good thing! But if you do not learn to cope with personal and professional stress, you may be paying a high price for success. You may be paying with your health! And that’s just too high a price to pay.
That’s why, I’ve created a FREE guide to teach you my TOP 50 stress management activities! I’ll teach you all you need to know about coping with personal and professional stress.
Click here to get it NOW! It’s FREE.