Day 30: Transform Stress into Courage and Confidence
Why is being confident important?
Because your confidence levels affect your happiness, your health, and your success in life!
Reflect On How Far You’ve Come
I hope you’ve enjoyed this 30 part series of building stress resilience, boosting courage and increasing self-confidence as much as I have.
More importantly I hope you’ve learned a thing or two and started to put this knowledge into action.
The stress hacks are always a great place to start, but all the knowledge I shared over the past month will serve you well over time.
Why is being confident important to YOU?
Think about your own situation.
Is being confident important to you?
Let’s take a quick walk down memory lane and browse through all the different topics we covered over the past 29 days.
Here’s a quick rundown:
- How to Build Self Esteem And Confidence to Conquer Stress
- How to Build Self confidence and Courage to Combat stress
- Make Courage a Habit to Unlock Self Confidence
- Amazing Confidence Boosters for Women with Low Self Esteem
- How Do I Get out of My Comfort Zone? 45 Unique Ideas!
- How to Do What You Enjoy, Boost Confidence and Reduce Stress Everyday
- Quick Fix: How to Be More Confident in Yourself
- How to Boost Confidence and Reduce Stress with SMART Goals
- Instant Fix: How to Stay Focused on Goals
- How to Do What Makes You Happy to Improve Your Confidence Everyday
- Start a Journal To Build Confidence!
- How to Deal With Bad Days and Bounce Back With Confidence
- I Won’t Help Low Self Confidence Women Who Prefer to Wallow in Self Pity
- Negative Thinking And Negative Self-Talk Ruin Confidence and Self Esteem
- Changing Negative Self Talk Positive! It’s Easier Than You Think.
- How to Be a More Confident Woman? It takes courage!
- Life Hacks for Women Who Want to Overcome Low Confidence and Low Self Esteem Quickly
- How to be More Self Confident
- Top Confidence Tip: How to Fake it to Make It
- Top Secret: How to Improve Your Confidence Level Quickly
- Why Do Volunteer Work Regularly?
- Learn How To Focus On a Solution!
- How to Stop Being a Procrastinator
- Top Confidence Booster: The Power of Being Prepared
- How to be Confident in Yourself
- How to Take Care of Your Health and Body
- Top Confidence Booster: How to Start New Habits
- Top Confidence Booster: How to Avoid Negative Energy and Negative people
- How to Get Through Hard Times with Confidence and Clarity
Why is Being Confident important? Time for Self-Evaluation!
What has had the biggest impact on you?
What tips and ideas have you found the most helpful?
Those are the posts that you want to come back to again and again.
Take a few minutes today to reflect on not only how far you’ve come, but more importantly how this simple 30 day challenge has influenced you and changed you for the better.
What positive experiences have you had as a result of working on your stress management, confidence and courage throughout this month?
Want more help?